منتديات ديمي لفواتو
منتديات ديمي لفواتو
منتديات ديمي لفواتو
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

السماح في البنات فقط للدخول الى المنتدى بكل الاعمار

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

معلومات عن Debby Ryan

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
تالين
نائبة المديره
نائبة المديره
تالين

عدد المساهمات : 60
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/12/2009

معلومات عن Debby Ryan Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: معلومات عن Debby Ryan   معلومات عن Debby Ryan Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 23, 2009 8:33 am

Debby Ryan

\\

//

Full Name: Deborah Ryan
Born on: May 13, 1993
Birth Place: Alabama
"Known best as: Bailey Pickett in "The Suite Life on Deck
Height: 5' 4" (1.63 m)

الإسـم الكـامل: ديبـورا رايـان \\ Deborah Ryan
ولـدت في: مـايو 13، 1993
ولـدت في: "ألابـاما" في الـولايات المتحـده الأمـريكيه
عملهـا الحـالي: ممثـله ، مغـنيه ، تمثـل أصـوات في كـارتون أو أنيميشـن ، متـرجمه
معـروفه بـإسم: "Bailey Pickett" من المسـلسل الشهيـر " The Suite Life On Deck "
الطـول: 5' 4" (1.63 م)

\\

//

Mini Bio:

Debby Ryan started acting in professional theatres at the age of seven, in 2007 she appeared in the Barney & Friends.
Barney: Let's Go to the Firehouse and then was discovered in a nationwide search by Disney. She is also known for appearing in the 2008 feature film, The Longshots as Edith and will star in the independent film, What If, which is set for a 2010 release.

عن ديبـي:

بـدأت ديبـي التمثـيل في الأفـلام في سن السـابعه ، في عـام 2007 ظهـرت في بـرنـامج "Barney" في حلـقه "Barney: Let's go to the Firehouse"
ثـم أُكتشـفت من قبـل دزنـي ، ظهـرت في فيـلم لعـام 2008 "The Longshots" وستعـرف بـإسم "Edith" و ستكـون نجمـه فلـم "What If" الـذي سيظهـر عـام 2010

\\

//

Early life:

Debby Ryan was born in Huntsville, Alabama, USA. Ryan is a Christian; she performed in churches, theatre performance groups and talent competitions.Ryan's father was in the military, so she often moved to different places in Europe. Ryan started performing in professional theatres at the age of seven on an American base in Germany. She found she loved acting. At the time, Ryan was fluent in German.

She returned to the United States at the age of 10 in 2003 and was raised in Texas. She dreamed of acting full-time. In a 2009 People Magazine interview, she described herself as a "nerd" in school. Ryan was bullied in middle school for being a mascot and in the school's chess club.

Debby Ryan has an older brother, Chris (who is older than her by approximately two years), who is a guitarist and vocalist. In a March 2009 interview, Ryan said her older brother is one of her rolemodels.

طفـولتهـا:

ولـدت ديـبي فـي "هنتـسفيل, ألابـاما، أمـريكا" وهـي مسـيحيه ، قـدمت الكثيـر من العـروض في الكنـيسه ، أب ديـبي كـان بالـجيش "أي عسكـري" ، إنتقـلت كثيـرا في أوربـا ، إكتشفت نفسهـا بـانهـا تحـب التمثـيل كثيـراً وهـي في أوربـا وقررت التمثـيل عند رجـوعها لأمـريكا ، ديبـي تتحـدث الألمـانيه وخـبيره بهـا.
رجعـت لأمـريكـا في سـن العـاشره عـام 2003 وتـرعرعت في "تكـساس" ، كـانت تحلـم بـالتمثيل كـدور رئيسـي، في عـام 2009 قـامات مجـله "People" بمقـابلتهـا وكـانت تصف نفسهـا بـ"الطالب الذي يذاكر كثيرا" كمـا يعرف بـ"Nerd" ، كـانت تتعرض للإسـائه من قبل الطـلاب في المـدرسه لكـونها عضـوه في نـادي الشطـرنج.
لـدى ديبـي أخ أكـبر منهـا بسنتـان وإسمـه "Chris Ryan" "كريس رايـان" وهـو عـازف قيتـار لكن ليس مشهـور حتى الآن وفي عـام 2009 قالت ديبـي في مقـابله أن أخيهـا هو مثلهـا الأعلى وقدوتهـا.

\\

//

Music:

Debby Ryan plays several instruments including the acoustic guitar, piano and keyboard. . She is also a songwriter and is currently working on music alongside her older brother. Ryan has showed many interest in several types of music and her music genre will be mainly jazz and country pop with a blend of alternative rock. Ryan was set to headline the "Terrific Teen Tour", a concert series which co-headlined Mitchel Musso, Jasmine Richards and Savannah Outen, that would start on July 9, 2009 and end on July 14 but the tour was canceled due to schedule conflicts. The tour would have been Ryan's debut as a live musician. Ryan's first single, "Adios" is set to be released in August 2009.

المـوسيقى:

ديبـي تستطيـع العزف على الكثـير من الآلآت مثـل "القيتـار والبيـانو" وهـي كذلك كـاتبه-أغـاني وهـ الآن تعمـل على أغنيـه مع أخيهـا "Chris Ryan". مـوسيقى ديبـي المفضلـه هي الجـاز والكـنتري بـوب والـروك ، كـانت ديبـي في جـوله موسيقيـه مع "Mitchel Musso, Jasmine Richards و Savannah Outen". بـدأت الجـوله في 9 يـوليو وإنتهـت 14 يـوليو. أغنيـه ديبـي الأولـى هـي "Adios" وسيتم سمـاعها لأول مـره في أغسطس 2009.

Personal Life:

In a 2009 People Magazine interview, Ryan stated her Suite Life co-star, Brenda Song is her acting idol.In a March 2009 interview, Ryan revealed she also looks up to Meryl Streep, Ryan also said her other rolemodels include Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams and Tobey Maguire. She also said, "I love jazz! I love singing it. I also love country! My brother loves rock, he also has this chill Jason Mraz-like style. So basically, my answer is: jazz-country-rock-alternative? I have no idea! But I honestly would love to make country music."

Ryan has spent time at the Ronald McDonald House and has help raise money for the kids in need.

حـياتها الشخصيـه:

قـالت ديبـي أن "Brenda Song" زميلتهـا في مسلسل "The Suite Life On Deck" هـي قدوتهـا في التمثيـل. وقـالت أيضـاً أن "Meryl Streep، Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams and Tobey Maguire" أيضـاً قدوتهـا في التمثيـل. وقـالت أيضـاً: أنـا أحب الجـاز، أحب الغنـاء وأحب الكنتـري وأخـي يحـب الـروك ويستـرخي على أغـاني شبيـهه بـأغاني "Jason Mraz" فجـواب ديبـي الأخير لموسيقتهـا المفضله هو: الجـاز و الكنتـري والـروك. ديبـي تقضـي الكثير من الـوقت في منـزل "رونـالد مكدونـالد" لتسـاعد في جمـع الأمـوال للأطفـال الذيـن يحتـاجون الرعـايه والمـال.

Facts:

Her best friend is Alexis Jarenari.

Her favorite color is blue.

She owns a kitten named Isaac, and a Yorkie named Daisy.

She has an older brother named Chris.

Her celebrity crushes are 'Shakespeare, and Spiderman'.

Some of her interests included acting, dancing and swimming.

Before she got the role of Bailey on 'The Suite Life on Deck'_, she was a huge fan of 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'_.

Likes to eat Chinese food.

Is a fan of Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston.

She is close friends with many fellow teen stars including Brenda Song, Selena Gomez, Brittany Curran, Josh Hutcherson, Demi Lovato, Victoria Justice, Dylan Sprouse, Cole Sprouse, Mitchel Musso, Cody Linley, Jennette McCurdy, Miranda Cosgrove and Emma Roberts.

Her acting idols include Brenda Song (whom she calls a Disney queen), Rachel McAdams, Tobey Maguire, Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep.

Ryan is home-schooled.

She is a Christian and performed in churches in her pre-childhood years.

She is a military brat, her father was in the military and she often moved to different places in Europe.

She moved to Germany when she was seven years old and started performing in professional theaters.

Ryan has been on the cover of several teen magazine such as Tiger Beat, Teen Magazine, J-14 Magazine and Popstar Magazine.

حقـائق:

صديقتهـا المفضـله هي "Alexis Jarenari"

لـونهـا المفضـل "الأزرق"

لديهـا قطـ إسمه "إسحـاق" و كـلب يـوركي إسمـهـا "ديـزي"

لديـها أخ كبيـر إسمـه "كريس"

مغـرمه بـ" شيكسبيـر و شخصيه الرجـل العنكبوت (سبـايدر مـان)

إهتماماتهـا "التمثـيل ، الـرقص و السبـاحه"

قـبل أن تكـون في مسلسل "The Suite Life on Deck" كـانت من أشد المعجبيـن بـمسلسل "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody"

تحـب الأكـل الصـيني

معجبـه بـ"Angelina Jolie" و "Jennifer Aniston"

هـي صديقـه قـريبه لـ"Brenda Song, Selena Gomez, Brittany Curran, Josh Hutcherson, Demi Lovato, Victoria Justice, Dylan Sprouse, Cole Sprouse, Mitchel Musso, Cody Linley, Jennette McCurdy, Miranda Cosgrove و Emma Roberts"

قـدوتهـا في التمثـيل "Brenda Song ،Rachel McAdams, Tobey Maguire, Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep"

أكمـلت تعليمهـا بالمنـزل

مسيـحيه وكـانت تقدم في الكنيسـه عندمـا كـانت صغيـره

أبـوها كـان في الجيش وكـانت تنتقـل كثيـراً في أوربـا

ذهـبت إلى ألمـانيا عنـدما كـانت في السابعـه من عمـرها

كـانت على غـلاف مجـله "Tiger Beat, Teen Magazine, J-14"
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
*rock girl*
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى
*rock girl*

عدد المساهمات : 126
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/12/2009
الموقع : منتدى twilight

معلومات عن Debby Ryan Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: معلومات عن Debby Ryan   معلومات عن Debby Ryan Emptyالثلاثاء يناير 05, 2010 4:10 am

مشكوووووووووووووووورة I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://demi11.ahlamontada.com

معلومات عن Debby Ryan
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» معلومات عن زاك
» معلومات عن هاناموتنانا

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ديمي لفواتو :: *القسم العام* :: قسم مشاهير الذي لم يتم وضع قسم لهم-